July 27 @ 9:00 am - July 28 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Reiki One – First Degree (Shoden)
Reiki One is a two day course based very much on self healing. You will receive four Reiki attunements, over the two days. The attunement process allows you to be opened and aligned to the Reiki energy, enabling you to begin to be able to channel it through your hands. As well as being able to self heal; you will also be able to heal your family and friends. This course is provided with full course notes.
Who can learn Reiki One?
This course is available to anyone who may wish to learn Reiki healing as is incorporates all religions and belief systems. Children can also learn Reiki One as I have written a simplified and fun course for them to explore and learn.
Reiki One course includes:
- An in-depth explanation of what Reiki is and how it can be used
- The history of Reiki
- An overview of the original teachings and how they are taught today
- Four ‘attunements’ to the Reiki energy
- The 21 day cleansing process
- Meditations to ground and protect
- The Reiki Precepts
- Explanation of Mindfulness and how to practice
- Creating a positive way of thinking
- Intention as a way of thinking
- An introduction to the aura, aura sensing and energy exercises
- Learning about the Seika Tanden
- Exercises and breathing techniques to develop the Seika Tanden
- Shoden Level Japanese Reiki Techniques
- The Hara
- An overview of the Chakra system
- Anatomy for Reiki
- Guidelines to helping you use the Reiki energy
- Self healing hand positions and self healing practice
- Hand positions for healing family and friends and practice
- Reiki One Certificate and Lineage
At the end of this course, you will feel and understand how energy works, be able to give yourself a treatment and be able to give treatments to family and friends.
Students wishing to learn Reiki One will be offered full mentorship throughout their period of learning and ongoing mentorship for as long as they may wish to receive it.
There are many Reiki One courses running at various locations so do please contact me for all dates and venues. I am also very happy to teach in small groups or one to one.
I am happy to teach in small groups or one to one.